Follow Us @soratemplates

Friday, January 20

Fast Reads

Don't we all love books that you'll fly through and can probably finish in a day (if you wanted to)? I know I do, which is why I'm going to recommend some super fast reads to you today. I am not going to write down the synopsis of every book on this list, because that would make this blogpost way too long, but they are all worth reading, so you can just click the link to goodreads and check them out!

Important
Before I get into the blogpost, I wanted to tell you something that I already spoke about before, but want to mention again. Since December I've been a co-blogger over at https://spinesandcovers.com/, so if you enjoy my blogpost, make sure to click link and read even more! (but after you've read this post of course ;))




Ash by Malinda Lo
This is the book that I'm currently reading and it's amazing and so faced paced! I started it yesterday morning on the train and only have 30 pages left (it's only like 240 pages long but okay). The writing style is good and the book covers about 5 years worth of time, which always makes a book really quick to me. Also, it's a fairy tale retelling, but it's so unique that I just keep wanting to know what will happen next.
Add on Goodreads
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)


A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Even though I was not wowed by this book, it was still a very fast read. I got the illustrated edition (which btw is absolutely stunning) and finished it within 2 days. The writing style is very quick and not many 'difficult' words are used, which makes this book very fast.
Add on Goodreads
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)


Between Shades Of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
If you have been following our blog for a while, you know that I think this is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read. The writing style is beautiful and the story so heartbreaking that you cannot stop reading. I am actually planning on rereading this soon, because I really, really loved this.
Add on Goodreads
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)


The Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
This time a trilogy that you will fly through. The story is unique and very exciting, I couldn't help but wanting to continue reading even if I had so many other things to do. The writing style is very simple and the characters are fun to follow, which usually makes a book a very fast read. I read the entire trilogy in 2 weeks time.
Add on Goodreads 
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)


The Art Of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
This was my last read of 2016 and I adored this book. It was the first novel following transgender characters I ever read and I could not put it down. The two characters we follow are both very different and struggle with their own problems. I could not wait to find out how this story would end for them and learn more about their history and personalities.
Add on Goodreads 
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)



Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
You will break your tongue every time you try to say this terribly long title, but believe me, the book is so worth it. I don't think there are many people who haven't read or heard from this book, because everybody in the book world loves it dearly, but I had to mention it. The writing style is beautiful and Ari and Dante and the sweetest characters. And I mean; gay romance between two teenage boys, do I need to say more?
Add on Goodreads
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)


The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
It has been quite some time since I read these books, but what I do remember is that I read the entire trilogy in literally an week, which for me is really fast. Same as for Ari and Dante, I'm sure everybody knows these books and has probably read them. The way Tahereh Mafi has written these is very unique and I wasn't bored a single time. If you like dystopian books and are looking for some quick reads, these are definitely the ones to go for.
Add on Goodreads
Buy on Bookdepository (use the code 'thenamelessbooks for 5% off!)


Those were all the books that I think were very quick reads. Let us know in the comments which books you flew through and perhaps I can pick them up as well!

~ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment